About an Hour...
Beaches, historic houses, stunning gardens and small quirky towns are all within easy reach of Nannerth holiday cottages. The roads are generally quiet and the attractions uncrowded. Treat yourselves to afternoon tea and the beautiful gardens at Powis Castle or wander the pretty streets and explore the antique shops of Hay on Wye.
- Powis Castle and gardens, Welshpool
- Aberystwyth and Cardigan Bay beaches
- Judge's Lodging, Presteigne. Pictured above
- Hay on Wye (town of books)
- Small group excursions in stunning Mid Wales locations
- Centre for Alternative Technology, Machynlleth
- Quad trekking, near Machynlleth
- Small Breeds farm, Kington
- Aberglasney house and gardens, near Llandeilo. photo courtesy of Jason Ingram Photography
- Brecon and the Beacons National Park
Please click on the highlighted links to take you to the relevant sites for more information