Enjoy great food in Rhayader Area
Eat and drink in Rhayader - choose delightful old inns, lively pubs, sweet cafes, restaurants for traditional pub meals, vegetarian and vegan home cooking, pizza, coffee and cake
Staying in a self catering holiday cottage offers the best of both worlds. Guests may decide to use the well equipped cottage kitchen and entirely self cook during the stay or eat great food out most days in a variety of lively pubs, old inns and delightful cafes.
- Triangle Inn - sixteenth century inn with great atmosphere and good food.
- Ty Morgans - cafe, bar and restaurant, great for families, popular with locals.
- Lost Arc - cafe, restaurant and wood fired pizza. Great food incl vegan & vegetarian and lovely outdoor space.
- Spice Hut - Indian and Bangladeshi cusisine, restaurant and takeaway.
- Crown Pub - traditional old pub serving filling pub meals.
- Penbont Tearooms - newly refurbished cafe and restaurant in a stunning Elan Valley location.